What a great week getting to know each other and writing our treaty.
We have learnt a lot about pictographs and tally charts too.
The week ahead
Meet and Greet: Sue
Floating: Meg and Ann
Monday 18/2 Whanau Hui
Thursday 21/2 5.30pm School picnic at Silverstream Reserve (Bring your own picnic, South Eyre Road, just after the Pony Club)
Friday 22/2 Sausage Sizzle (order via kindo)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE- Could you please check boys shorts? Jackson accidentally came home with brand new unnamed shorts. His shorts have Rupene on the label. Thank you.
- Swimming will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Library is every Thursday
- Close off day for Reading Eggs and Mathletics payments are Monday the 18th. If you are wanting either of these programmes for your child please contact the office.
- Our guinea pigs are hungry little critters and would love any donations of food such as raw cucumber, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, corn on the cob, kale and spinach. Please see Meg or Sue with this.
The term ahead
(DATES TO MAKE A NOTE OF IN YOUR DIARIES)
* Friday 29/2 1.40pm School Assembly
* Thursday 7/3 Fish and chips for lunch (order via kindo)
* Monday 11/3 School tryathlon
* Friday 15/3 1.40pm School Assembly
* Friday 22/3 4pm School Gala
* Friday 29/3 Sausage sizzle (order via kindo)
* Friday 29/3 1.40pm School assembly
* Thursday 11/4 Subway lunch (order via kindo)
* Friday 12/4 1.40pm School Assembly